When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shelby airflo no nose orig. paint

-

royal

'Lil Knee Scuffer
i hate to sell this piece of art, i never got tired of looking at it everyday in my living room. hope it gets to ride another day. great patina on this bike, paint,fenders, has all its stripes,looks all orig, maroon color,
tank is in great shape, no holes
bike is in montreal canada
i dont really want to ship ideally would be pickup.....to be discussed
$3900 U.S. obo
marilyn goes too

147.JPG

149.JPG

165.JPG

167.JPG

179.JPG

150.JPG

162.JPG

181.JPG

171.JPG

156.JPG

168.JPG

Last edited:
Ultimate Consignee i.d. Number (EIN/SSN) Requirement

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) require the Ultimate Consignee i.d. number for all formal entries at the time of entry or release. The Ultimate Consignee i.d. number is the Internal Revenue Service Employer Identification Number (EIN) issued to most business entities, or the Social Security Number (SSN) issued to individuals. We recommend that the shipper includes the Ultimate Consignee i.d. number on the customs invoice that accompanies each shipment – missing numbers may result in shipment delays and possible return to Canada.

Ultimate Consignee

As per the U.S. CBP, the Ultimate Consignee at the time of entry or release is defined as the party in the U.S. to whom the foreign shipper sold the imported merchandise. If at the time of entry or release the imported merchandise has not been sold, then the Ultimate Consignee is defined as the party in the U.S. to whom the overseas shipper consigned the imported merchandise.

Non-U.S. Consignee

If the merchandise has not been sold or consigned to a U.S. party at the time of entry or release, then the Ultimate Consignee is defined as the proprietor of the U.S. premises to which the merchandise is to be delivered. In instances when imported merchandise is consigned to an Ultimate Consignee that is not based in the U.S.
(e.g., when goods are imported by foreign parties for use at U.S. trade shows or conventions), the Ultimate Consignee must be identified with a CBP-issued Ultimate Consignee number.

Consolidated Shipments

Shippers who consolidate multiple orders into one export shipment must provide the Ultimate Consignee i.d. number for each item in a consolidated entry that equals or exceeds USD$2,500.* If the number is not provided at the time of entry or release, entry of the merchandise will be denied.

In some instances, entries valued at less than USD$2,500 may be released on a manual entry using only the Ultimate Consignee’s name and address.* However, to mitigate any shipment delays or returns, FedEx encourages shippers to provide the Ultimate Consignee i.d. number (EIN or SSN) for all U.S.-bound shipments, regardless of value.

For additional information, visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.

*Effective January 8, 2013, the low-value threshold increased from USD$2,000 to USD$2,500.

this from fedex webpage

Back