When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Airflo Sculpted parts / garage build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Really nice... U shld produce unpainted parts for sale now that you have it perfected.

Great job! But the rear fenders struts are not in the correct position.

Look at the attached pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430871870.103662.jpg

Last edited:
it makes me wonder why you wouldn't simply buy one of JAFco's totally accurate tanks? also I agree, a bit more research might have helped.

I'd pattern after this one...

P7070213sm_zps53027105-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes you are correct The tank is fiber fake But when that photo was taken The person who took said photo did not place the tank in the proper position the tank the fiber fake that is matches every speedline I have seen just a bad photo the rest of the bike is the real deal and Ya all got some keen eyes ALL THE BEST RUDY C

P S Im no Ansel Adams but who would take a photo of a bike with flat tires tear drop pedals facing the wrong way and the tank fiber fake or not in the wrong position That's a stumper that's all for now RUDY C

P S Im no Ansel Adams but who would take a photo of a bike with flat tires tear drop pedals facing the wrong way and the tank fiber fake or not in the wrong position That's a stumper that's all for now RUDY C

Well, I swear that's not me in the background with the green shorts and I've lost 5 pound since the last CA photo shoot I was involved in.
Chris

Back