When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby airflow paint scheme

-
Here's my original red with brown no nose with random pinstripes.

1796138A-C3FC-4F18-A073-D725FD3AE732-4302-000001EC4B01B668.gif

7E7F3EFE-3D4B-438A-B419-DB10ACE23113-4302-000001EC481B8C3C.gif

Still waiting to be put back together

Looks like a lot of trouble to me. Just go ahead and leave it in the box and send it to Georgia and I'll put it together! V/r Shawn

Never seen a brown and red combo! Why don't you throw it together real quick so we can see it in all it's glory.

Shelbys!

Wow. What a great collection of Shelby pictures. I feel honored to see pictures of my Speedline and my Arrow on here. Thanks and keep the pictures coming.

Tim Newmeyer
Shelby, Ohio

Ok boys....hold onto your seats....more pictures to come later tonight after dinner!! And the others pictures you guys posted are in my stash, i just havn't dug that deep yet. Just got tired of copy/pasting for the night... HAHA!! Many more to come. Just the tip of the iceberg. HA!! I hope i can shift some of you Schwinn guys to a Shelby. You will park your Schwinn forever. Trust me. Much more comfortable for the tall guys. The Airflow bars are like heaven on wheels. Oh, and the Lobdell seat is an incredible ride when they are dialed in correctly. Trust me...I have 3, and 3 girls ones on my girlfriends bikes. She loves them too. I am in need of 2 more Lobdell boys seats though. So if you have one and are enjoying the photos and will never own a Shelby, please cough up a seat or 2. HAHA!!!! Get out the popcorn boys and give me an hour or so to find the pictures and put the kids to bed.

Back