When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby airflow paint scheme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
girls20airflo-1.jpg
ElginAirflow-1.jpg
Copy20of20Girls20Airflo-1.jpg
HPIM4198-1.jpg
fuzzyktu1-1.jpg
DSCN1874-1.jpg
DM4YR1-1.jpg
DSC09629-1.jpg
Copy20of20Airflos-1.jpg
Airflo21-1.jpg

I have said this before, every single bike here has a different sprocket!!!
And none like mine!

Depends on the year. Post a picture. Most have the snowflake,the phantom style,or the crop circle one. That's what i call them anyways.

Nice pictures Chris!!!! For 2013 i am going on a ride with you guys and bring one of the Airflow's out.... You got me all pumped up on my bikes now!!!

The picture of the frame bare with a sprocket has the wrong sprocket for sure. It's for a Rollfast bike. Not Shelby. Anyone can change a crank out but you can't change the dealer brochures and sales ads.

Sorry i think that is funny why not just say that!!!! Remember Shelby man the bikes came with different parts then in the ad. In this case there is no way that came on that bike...I get it.. It has been proven over the years that if they ran out of the regular parts they used they put what they had that they could get away with.

Again great job on the pictures Chris!!

Back