When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Airflow Speedline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REDAIR13

Finally riding a big boys bike
I found this Shelby for sale, anyone have a headlight lens? proper bars? a seat? I am potentially picking it up later this week and would like yall's input on the bike. The tank is metal and the owner says it is all original and just needs the parts and new paint. He has the original front wheel which is included. Market value as is? Market value with fresh paint etc?

Screenshot_20200324-103706_Facebook.jpg

Looks like you might also need correct stem--I cant tell for sure. Pedals too. The owner of this site @sm2501 has some nice reproduction bars, the lens has been reproduced many times and shouldn't be too hard. Seats come up--get out the big boy wallet and you're there! I'll let others comment on value. I'm kinda partial to these things! V/r Shawn

Hope he holds on to it for you. I myself would have already been driving there. There are Sharks about. Also not really a good plan to post it up here and ask about values before you've picked it up for numerous reasons.

I'm saying these things because I've already made those mistakes.

Good luck go get it now!

Nice looking project.
Values are subjective, but I’d say $2,500 to $4,000 as it sits, and depending on the refinish, $,6000 to $8,000.
It would take a somewhat substantial investment to get it to 100 point, show quality restoration. So, if a quick flip is all your interested in, then selling as is on eBay, might net the biggest profit margin.
If the refinish is done poorly/inaccurately, then you can kiss any big paydays good bye.
Because, all that will represent, to a prospective buyer, is a plastic surgery gone awry.
Then it will need even more money, to try and right the wrongs.
You’ll probably do better on it, by selling it as is.
I’m sure, most prospective buyers would prefer it to be offered that way.
But hey!
If you’re an old bike enthusiast, then do what you want and have fun with it.

Last edited:
Nice looking project.
Values are subjective, but I’d say $2,500 to $4,000 as it sits, and depending on the refinish, $,6000 to $8,000.
It would take a somewhat substantial investment to get it to 100 point, show quality restoration. So, if a quick flip is all your interested in, then selling as is on eBay, might net the biggest profit margin.
If the refinish is done poorly/inaccurately, then you can kiss any big paydays good bye.
Because, all that will represent, to a prospective buyer, is a plastic surgery gone awry.
Then it will need even more money, to try and right the wrongs.
You’ll probably do better on it, by selling it as is.
I’m sure, most prospective buyers would prefer it to be offered that way.
But hey!
If you’re an old bike enthusiast, then do what you want and have fun with it.

Marty, you're putting the cart before the horse.

He hasn't paid for or picked it up yet.

Last edited:
Try to get the primer off!! You NEVER know! ..It may have been primered years ago when "patina" wasnt cool! lol

Back