When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Airflow Speedline

-
I got restored bars, restored seat/post, stem and mouse tail light for it ...... more than what you paid for bike though

Last edited:
Gotta say thanks to everyone for the great read. Gotta admit this hobby produces some great stories. Sounds like this one turned out good and the way it should have. Just glad I never saw original sellers ad. I'm in Washington state and would still be on the road driving back there.
I would have been the guy that cut you off on the freeway! Always another bike out there!

I wouldn't be surprised if Scrubbinrims ends up with it before this saga plays out.
Scrubbinrims....who's that, is he on here?
When a desirable bicycle hits the public via social media or advertising on CL, etc... for undervalue particularly, there's going to be a scrum until it exchanges vehicles.
So why didn't this bike sell for asking price of 1,500, I would have thought that would have been a fast buck in the sellers hands or was more money thrown at it from a distance???
Tsk-tsk!
We don't know the timing/communication and the to the victor goes the spoils.
And btw, Scrubbinrims isn't going to risk his reputation for a repainted model he already has...
Chris

Scrubbinrims....who's that, is he on here?
When a desirable bicycle hits the public via social media or advertising on CL, etc... for undervalue particularly, there's going to be a scrum until it exchanges vehicles.
So why didn't this bike sell for asking price of 1,500, I would have thought that would have been a fast buck in the sellers hands or was more money thrown at it from a distance???
Tsk-tsk!
We don't know the timing/communication and the to the victor goes the spoils.
And btw, Scrubbinrims isn't going to risk his reputation for a repainted model he already has...
Chris
Well poop, look what the cat drug out.

Back