When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Arrow accessories

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

wow very cool ,looks like the hunt is on ,We have a tomahawk ,(one version of it anyway ),looks like travelog and compass are on the bucket list to now .Great pics and information.Compass may be the tough one

One of the things with these short coupled speedo kits that I always got a kick out of, was the type of bike the ad displays it on.
They were always thought to be a Shelby Speedline exclusive, and although, they make the most sense on those long tank bikes.
The ad shows it mounted on a 1938 Schwinn Paramount.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Look familiar?
I love it!
I just need to find a longer front axle for the Telephone dial hub, so I can mount my genuine Stewart Warner short coupled speedometer kit.
I know, it seems an awful waste of such a cool accessory to be installed on a Schwinn lightweight.
But hey!
That's what the ad shows.
Then all I'll need, is to find a cute young Candy Striper to pose for a picture, and it'll be like 1938 all over again. Lol!

Back