When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Shelby Arrow for ML Show

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello not really wanting to sell but may have too . Will be bringing to ML on Thursday . Beautiful restored bike for sure Colors combo is wonderful too . Since we bought him added the cool tomahawk gooseneck which looks so right on this bike . We are looking for 8500 or another cool less expensive bike and cash . Maybe a nice mercury pacemaker or CWC 4 gille . Need a cool bike in my office and cash so just listing him now before the show on Thursday . Let us know if any interest . If not will bring back home and figure out another way to finish the mustang project . Thanks for looking . Terry and Tammy . Ps the tank is metal . (440)228-0291 text or call or [email protected]

IMG_7443.JPG

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_7446.PNG

Last edited:
I will bring him out side again for some brighter pictures on Monday .Thanks for all the likes ,its a great bike.

I was able to get a few more pictures today . Not the sunniest of days but no rain . Again love to work out a deal on this one on a full purchase or cash and a nice bike for the office . Even a very nice original roadmaster 3 gill , prewar . Thanks again see you all Thursday at ML so far weather looks nice . Take care Terry and Tamny
IMG_8937.JPG

IMG_8938.JPG

IMG_8939.JPG

IMG_8940.JPG

IMG_8941.JPG

IMG_8942.JPG

Back