When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby assistance wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
I’m over in Texas with the family for the Round Top antique show, hoping to find bike stuff and came across this old Shelby. Good bit wrong with it, but I was determined to find SOMETHING and Pickens are slim on bike stuff. He was asking pretty high for it, so we haggled a bit and he wouldn’t go lower than 325$. Still seemed high, so told him I’d think about it. Had ladies rear fender, crappy pedals and grips, and painted black. Still have a lot to see since we just got here today, so looking for opinions on year and worth. Thank so in advance.

7F44AB95-CC17-4D93-BAF3-3C455AEEC147.jpeg

C65C8A50-AF96-4180-8679-3CF827A0D4B0.jpeg

DBBA27BA-2341-4F63-B0D2-1F858A7B0722.jpeg

The Emblem (including badge) looks attractive for perhaps swapping parts with a men’s model. Cool sand-dollar sprocket, (even if its a 22 tooth).
The Shelby looks good - maybe the black paint preserved the steel underneath. It might not be a fair comparison, but a NOS tank goes for ~$100; racks maybe ~$80; truss forks maybe ~$80; old seats ~$100+.
I don’t get the grips and pedals part.

Last edited:
Back