When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby-badged Serial Numbers-Prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKPC

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Want to re-visit early Shelby serial numbers. No-one seems to be boiling them down pre-war as of yet. Maybe not possible?...
It would be great Shawn if someone can help with this project, similar to the Colson serial number thread by @fordmike65 .
Badged (unremoved) bikes are needed with PICS!! Love these old pre-40's Shelbys, but not much information on them.....
So.......BUMP!
Not a motorbike, but pre-40's. Been told a 37' or 38"....Purchased this frame long ago. It came to me with the moto stem & half-moon bars on it, and a "phone dial" dog-leg crankset all of which I still have in order to put it back if need be. @Freqman1 if you wish. I can move or delete this post...
IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

Last edited:
This post I moved from @Freqman1 's 34/45 motobike straight-bar thread....Please if you could, show us any pre-40 Shelby-badged or made frame/fork combos you believe has not been altered and any parts you think are original to the frame. Pics of serial number plz and head badge...

Here's a Flying Cloud Single-bar with M sideways serial. Let's say 1934.:p
Straight seat stays, triple-step fenders and triple-step wheels match perfectly.
It's in "project" mode for awhile now; patience building.....
1604685729394.png

IMG_5812_2.jpg

1604685987435.png

This thread doesn't have much for almost 2 years waiting....
Shelby Fans please contribute; again.;)

Thanks Mark! Looking forward to the finished bike. I have a long list by serial number/frame style and want to look at Shelby badged frames here. I will try to post the other frame style list here later. Early Shelby Cycle Manufacturing assemblers photo below.

Last edited:
A very interesting serial number comparison for two Shelby made but not badged bikes. Both similarly equipped with same Gambles badge.
Mac9lxx's example below..
1606151086519.png

And JustJeff's bike.
1606151161352.png

1606151179309.png

Thanks guys..

Back