When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby-badged Serial Numbers-Prewar

-

SKPC

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Want to re-visit early Shelby serial numbers. No-one seems to be boiling them down pre-war as of yet. Maybe not possible?...
It would be great Shawn if someone can help with this project, similar to the Colson serial number thread by @fordmike65 .
Badged (unremoved) bikes are needed with PICS!! Love these old pre-40's Shelbys, but not much information on them.....
So.......BUMP!
Not a motorbike, but pre-40's. Been told a 37' or 38"....Purchased this frame long ago. It came to me with the moto stem & half-moon bars on it, and a "phone dial" dog-leg crankset all of which I still have in order to put it back if need be. @Freqman1 if you wish. I can move or delete this post...
IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

Last edited:
This post I moved from @Freqman1 's 34/45 motobike straight-bar thread....Please if you could, show us any pre-40 Shelby-badged or made frame/fork combos you believe has not been altered and any parts you think are original to the frame. Pics of serial number plz and head badge...

Here's a Flying Cloud Single-bar with M sideways serial. Let's say 1934.:p
Straight seat stays, triple-step fenders and triple-step wheels match perfectly.
It's in "project" mode for awhile now; patience building.....
1604685729394.png

IMG_5812_2.jpg

1604685987435.png

This thread doesn't have much for almost 2 years waiting....
Shelby Fans please contribute; again.;)

Thanks Mark! Looking forward to the finished bike. I have a long list by serial number/frame style and want to look at Shelby badged frames here. I will try to post the other frame style list here later. Early Shelby Cycle Manufacturing assemblers photo below.

Last edited:
Back