When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Before and after

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlalotta

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked up this Shelby at a local sale. A new seat and some elbow grease and it cleaned up well

BCE5B7AB-48E9-4A86-8F51-D9E32160A77A.jpeg

BFF150F3-2B66-438C-8FFE-4B0A102BD2DD.jpeg

8F10882D-7D97-4A96-A89B-9EA89455EF99.jpeg

E617B470-7E90-449A-949B-B0C94CC95C1B.jpeg

A1577D1A-9082-40D4-BB8E-0B3C9FB8C955.jpeg

Last edited:
Not just of the better Shelby's but mucho cool badge too. Galina KS. There's a hot spot in history. Known as a mining town but nearly ignored for its criminal border town aspects. I mean, Back in the day, booming lead rush and mining operations before and during WWI and WWII, the money went a few miles east to Joplin and Cartridge MO. Yet, all the famous criminals who came through Joplin, the wild state trouper chases, Bonnie and Clyde, Ma Barker and many more . Galina, that's the border town, the state line, the troupers couldn't cross. Tons of rumors not only of Galina but back just before TOC. Baxter springs; Cowtown borders this tiny town, most or all the crime wild west stories.

The young lady who 1st owned this bike probably lived with and heard the lore in this town and within 10-15 mile radius. Even today, albeit some of this town's residents try and pretend it never happened, behind the doors, beyond ears reach, The lore exists and Galina remains a place to avoid taking up residence.

And too, even without all that, the badge has cool written all over it. .

Last edited:
Not just of the better Shelby's but mucho cool badge too. Galina KS. There's a hot spot in history. Known as a mining town but nearly ignored for its criminal border town aspects. I mean, Back in the day, booming lead rush and mining operations before and during WWI and WWII, the money went a few miles east to Joplin and Cartridge MO. Yet, all the famous criminals who came through Joplin, the wild state trouper chases, Bonnie and Clyde, Ma Barker and many more . Galina, that's the border town, the state line, the troupers couldn't cross. Tons of rumors not only of Galina but back just before TOC. Baxter springs; Cowtown most or all the crime wild west stories.

The young lady who 1st owned this bike probably lived with and heard the lore in this town and within 10-15 mile radius. Even today, albeit some of this town's residents try and pretend it never happened, behind the doors, beyond ears reach, The lore exists and Galina remains a place to avoid taking up residence.

And too, even without all that, the badge has cool written all over it. .
If you look again, the badge actually says "Salina", pretty much in the middle of the state. But that about Galena is interesting! I take it there's some personal connection?

If you look again, the badge actually says "Salina", pretty much in the middle of the state. But that about Galena is interesting! I take it there's some personal connection?
Oh you're right, it's Salina. My eyes still having focus probs. Shoot!

And ya, I lived in Joplin 20 years. I inadvertently came in contact wit a few old time families or back woods folks who showed and told stories the out skirts 1st.
And so, never mind..

BTW, Do you know what happened to the California surfer who moved to Missouri?

>>>
>>>>

He lived in Misery..

:D

Back