When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby bi-plane tank decal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am STILL, after many months needing an original image of the triple bi-plane graphic that appeared on the hanging tank of the early 30's Shelby. I think it was on other makes as well? I want to reproduce this decal. I even offered to pay for this image. I know these are out there.

I have one and will send you some pics later today - it's not perfect but you should be able to at least get a pretty good idea of the decal.

Sorry these aren't clearer but it's about the best I can do - the decal measures 8" wide by 1 1/2" tall border to border.

IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_4001.jpg
IMG_4002.jpg
IMG_4009.jpg
IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg

I am STILL, after many months needing an original image of the triple bi-plane graphic that appeared on the hanging tank of the early 30's Shelby. I think it was on other makes as well? I want to reproduce this decal. I even offered to pay for this image. I know these are out there.
Killer decal!
I'd like to get a couple when you're up and running.

If I'm going to mass produce these, then the original image needs to be at least an 8 of 10. The image offered is far better than mine, however and is a good start.

If I'm going to mass produce these, then the original image needs to be at least an 8 of 10. The image offered is far better than mine, however and is a good start.

That's my old tank, anyway contact Jerry Peters he has an excellent example of it.

Back