When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Bike Days Tee's Round 2, 19.00 shipped Lower 48 USA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stanley

Wore out three sets of tires already!
We made some more. By popular demand.
Claim your size here first. Based only on the sizes I have left.
For example I have 1 Small. If you see someone claimed the small...I do not have more than that.
After you claim it. Send payment and mailing address... all via paypal. Paypal has a place for you to leave a note.
Leave name and address and size in the notes at paypal. Otherwise it is a organizational mess.
[email protected]
Thanks everyone!
I have:
1 small
5 Large
3 XL
6 XXL
6 3X
122677e316d6c675055f147551caa51c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For example I have 1 Small. If you see someone claimed the small...I do not have more than that.
After you claim it. Send payment and mailing address... all via paypal. Paypal has a place for you to leave a note.
Leave name and address and size in the notes at paypal. Otherwise it is a organizational mess.
[email protected]
Thanks everyone!
I have:
5 Large
2 XL
6 XXL
6 3X
View attachment 853930

Update

Last edited:
[email protected]
Thanks everyone!
I have:
5 Large
2 XL
6 XXL
6 3X
View attachment 853930

Update
I paid for mine a couple weeks ago - on 30th of July -any luck on this getting shipped soon .

I sent you a pm just now.
I thanked everyone and said they all shipped. I will check paypal for you order.

I paid for mine a couple weeks ago - on 30th of July -any luck on this getting shipped soon .
[email protected]
Thanks everyone!
I have:
5 Large
2 XL
6 XXL
6 3X
View attachment 853930

Update
Send me one XL

Back