When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Bisquit Light and Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Looking for a patina bisquit headlight and tank for this bike!
IMG_4981.JPG

Last edited:
You may need to reconsider the biscuit light. The 40 catalog shows it with an aluminum torpedo. The biscuit would be a better match with that chainguard tho. Some models also had the regular steel front loader. That's the beauty of Shelby, you can use a variety of parts on some bikes and still be correct.

Thanks for the tip and info! Nice to have some different options and not to be too far off. But I do agree with you about the chainguard, and although a bisquit light isn't my favorite style, on this bike I think it would look pretty good.

Last edited:
I would go biscuit.Does that have the Shok Eze fork ??.................................................................................
Shelby Traveler 1940.JPG

I'm askin' for a bisquit light as you probably didn't notice in the title of this thread. And yes, it is a Shock Eze fork as you also probably didn't notice in the photo in the first post of this thread. I'd like to say "Nice bike!", but since it's yours......

Back