When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby book/ help with ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've never liked when someone grinds the paint off to see the serial number. I find it best to wipe the dirt away and just look. Usually the paint isn't so thick that the number can't be seen. Maybe a scrub pad or light brushing with a brass wire brush will reveal enough of the number. Besides it looks repainted anyway so not as important to save the paint. The first letter of the serial number is the only part that will help anyways. Just do it carefully.
I will do that. I was hoping it wasn’t repainted. I had fears of course. It doesn’t appear to be house paint of rattle can. I will investigate further. Maybe we see what we want to see and not see what we don’t want to see. ;)

image-31-jpeg.jpg

img_3351-jpg.jpg

This style badge might fit. I believe the spacing is around 2 5/8" tho. I don't have any Shelby badges that are 2 3/4"'.
IMG_0014.jpg

Back