When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby builder

-
Found a frame on the Internet that is just sexy ... how did some bars from the local swap meet in Denver this weekend. I have the wheels coming from taxes from another swap meet and good friend. To sum it all up I’m going to call this my Shelby Longhorn !!! Send more pics when I’m done.View attachment 892029
View attachment 892028
Wow those bars are awesome. Any updated pics? Do you ever attend the Denver old bikes club rides?

Thanks for all the comments!!!
52FA7C15-9E21-407E-A3F0-F4FEFE7B45B9.jpeg

I almost sold it on Saturday at the Denver swap meet. Just so happened to stumble into an antique store in Northern Colorado Friday and found the TANK!!!!!!!!

Update......Correct Shelby seat coming
Dropstand in route this week
Different tires coming soon
Considering curved fender brace
Set up to media blast the rims
Stripping all paint soon...
Wimbledon White or Almond
Red or blue darts ???
B7DD86A0-36B3-47F7-BACF-8C0A629BDD30.jpeg
Correct rear rack...... needed!!!! Ideas?
Thanks to all for the parts.

Update......Correct Shelby seat coming
Dropstand in route this week
Different tires coming soon
Considering curved fender brace
Set up to media blast the rims
Stripping all paint soon...
Wimbledon White or Almond
Red or blue darts ???View attachment 1038392Correct rear rack...... needed!!!! Ideas?
Thanks to all for the parts.
I think it needs to be red. And maybe a darker tan. Looks like a hot rod. Maybe some actual arrows with heads and feathers. (since the handlebars kinda look like horns)

Back