When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby builder

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When I saw only the yellow frames on page 6, I said to myself "YUCK" (sorry). But when I saw the follow-up photos with red and maroon (particularly on the tank), I literally felt my heart jump! Very exciting color combination! Looks great. This non-traditional paint job works well.

Last edited:
When I saw only the yellow frames on page 6, I said to myself "YUCK" (sorry). But when I saw the follow-up photos with red and maroon (particularly on the tank), I literally felt my heart jump! Very exciting color combination! Looks great. This non-traditional paint job works well.
Thanks, I really was gut wrenched on the yellow color ( everyone does the cream) and how it would turn out because I had nothing to compare it too. But like you with the maroon and red it really makes it pop! Wait till you see the final product….. working on all the small parts now. Appreciate the comments, Fred

Chrome that went off to get nickeled.

Back