When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby eagle, need help on the year!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just picked this Shelby eagle up , nice all original condition. With some light clean this thing will shine. It has a tag under the crank I will Include a pic in the photos of serial number. Any info will be great on the year thank you once again and thanxs Chris!
IMG_20170620_194348238.jpg
IMG_20170620_194335893.jpg
IMG_20170620_194342115.jpg
16111.jpeg
IMG_20170620_195614450.jpg

Well thank you guys on the year, I always thought the 49 was a model number!! This bike is like a time capsule original grips to the tires!
Definitely 1949. When Shelby used the tags instead of stamping it directly into the frame, the first 2 numbers stood for the year. That is a very nice piece of Shelby history!.

Just picked this Shelby eagle up , nice all original condition. With some light clean this thing will shine. It has a tag under the crank I will Include a pic in the photos of serial number. Any info will be great on the year thank you once again and thanxs Chris!
View attachment 485028 View attachment 485029 View attachment 485030 View attachment 485031 View attachment 485032
I'm glad you were able to pick it up. I was sure he would have to reach back out to you to make you stop calling and emailing him.

Back