When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Fever Outbreak

-

dougfisk

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Like Herpes, Shelby Fever is never really cured - it just goes into remission... only to burst out again when you least expect it...

I would like to have one like this... any offers or leads?

Photo118smallerjpg-1.jpg

Like Herpes, Shelby Fever is never really cured - it just goes into remission... only to burst out again when you least expect it...

Photo118smallerjpg-1.jpg

I've also heard it can cause mild retardation, sometimes even before you get one hint hint...

Photo118smallerjpg-1.jpg

Something like this would be the good foundation for a Model 62! Just curious did you ever finish your Speedline? Pics? V/r Shawn

Something like this would be the good foundation for a Model 62! Just curious did you ever finish your Speedline? Pics? V/r Shawn

I would like a model 62, and if a legit one ever appears I will be a bidder.

I ride a lot, and fast, so I am in a phase of cobbling up and testing lean and mean "bombers"... If I were entirely rational, I would graduate to 28 inchers.... and someday I probably will.

I tend to work on projects in the order of least valuable to most valuable, so it may be a long time before the speedline sees the road. :eek:

Back