When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby fluted fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Night cruiser

Finally riding a big boys bike
wtb - I know Its a long shot , but figured if there out there it would be here on the cabe .Trying to build a Hiawatha Arrow - fluted fenders
Also looking for aluminum Arrow Chain guard & Rack .
Thx for Reading Night cruiser,

Last edited:
IMG_3423.PNG

Tall order. If my memory serves me well, the last aluminum rack/chain guard set was sold for $3K. Good luck with your search.

wtb - I know Its a long shot , but figured if there out there it would be here on the cabe .Trying to build a Hiawatha Arrow - fluted fenders
Also looking for aluminum Arrow Chain guard & Rack .
Thx for Reading Night cruiser,[/QUOTE

Still looking -

There is some crazy stuff out there in Shelbyland but I don't think I've ever seen an original Arrow equipped like that. Generally the Arrow was a plainer model than the Speedline. V/r Shawn

There is some crazy stuff out there in Shelbyland but I don't think I've ever seen an original Arrow equipped like that. Generally the Arrow was a plainer model than the Speedline. V/r Shawn
Here we go again ..... dont have the photo but I owned an original arrow with black fluted fenders curved braces these chrome fenders u dont need to cut the edges but i beleave tgey they are either 37 peanut tank with straight braces or a deluxe 40-41 airflow with straight braces more than likely based from the reflector like a shelby safety bike i have had both as well as u could use these as and build a 40-41. I believe the speedline and airflow bikes are in the literature book I sold John Atkinson who i got from Kim Heuberger 25 years ago as the Shelby Airflow was the theme bike of my museum. Guys use peanut tank chrome fluted fenders by plugging the hole with rivets and redrilling for curved braces. Not as good as welding holes closed and rechroming however this pair the reflector indenture and hole limit the build to a 40-41 Hiawatha which to my knowledge there has never been literature of any year or model Arrow found ..... i contacted several catalog archivees and searched over the country for Gambles dept store adds catalogs etc. I had shelby literature from 35-36 thru 41-42. A few shots of speedline airflow 39 arrow and 40-41. Ethan Bingal has my deluxe fluted fender bikes.
F3BFCF08-EAD9-4F52-B019-84CA8D90B27B.jpeg
80DB0A77-F128-4A7F-AC92-95F9ACA850DE.jpeg
0B403620-EDAE-45FC-8E78-B6701F8A755B.jpeg
42F6973A-3217-473C-ABEC-AB48B99B21B7.jpeg

Back