When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Flyer- Year, Value, Opinions wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrak1127

Look Ma, No Hands!
Just got this Shelby and would like opinions, year, value, ect. Looks like holes in top of front fender where light was maybe? Pedals, tires and grips not original. Not bad shape with cool pinstriping and New Departure hubs front and rear. Serial # in pic #4. Please fire away with your thoughts.
Thanks,
Mike

this I believe is prewar due to the frame style. As far as worth, one sold on ebay recently for 139 bucks but had the light you are missing. I would say 100-150 would be the value of your bike. Parting it out would bring that or possibly more. Its a cool bike but girls bikes especially shelbys unless in really nice shape or complete with the best options do not bring that much in value.

Thanks. Tough to get info on Shelby's. Any other opinions on year and value are welcome.

Based on the frame I'm going with 1940--I don't think that particular frame was made for too long. Price wise I agree with MM. I would probably put it on CL for $150-175. V/r Shawn

The Red White and Blue

It would appear that Shelby, their retailers, and customers were the most overtly patriotic of the bicycle community. I believe you see more Red, White and Blue Shelbys than all other manufacturers combined. :confused:

Has the same color scheme as my 24" boys Shelby Flying Cloud.
Shelby1.jpg

Dave

Back