When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Fork, Truss Rods / hardware/ Complete Headset

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Actual cost - see ad estimate
Zipcode

Risk Man

Finally riding a big boys bike
1949 Shelby Fork, truss rods, hardware and complete headset. All original first time removed. Should clean up nice. Threads are perfect, hardware is not chewed up from prior removal as I believe this was the first time disassembled. Broke fender mounting bolt - replaced with new. Bearings look fine along with the cups. Some pitting on chrome, some rust on fork. This is from a Lady's- see measurements for other fitment. Shipping estimated to be $31-37 to as far as California via USPS or your choice of lower cost shipping. Please make a reasonable offer as I want to finish moving these parts and list the others. Thanks for your offers.

Dennis

IMG_3982.JPG

IMG_3983.JPG

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

IMG_3990.JPG

IMG_3991.JPG

IMG_3992.JPG

IMG_3993.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

Last edited:
Over 100 looks.. No interest in the Package? Should I take the fork out (and $20 shipping) for the other parts more universal? Really need to move this to list the remaining parts.
Thanks

Back