When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby head badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike j

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A friend sent me a couple of photos of a girls Shelby he saw at a flea market, I'm guessing. I don't know that much about them but thought that this head badge was pretty unique. Any thoughts?

71982082-6527-4ED5-AD87-78DF83D91DD9.jpeg

That Shelby Speedway Special head badge looks nice on either a boys or girls bike.

Seems like most of the Shelby badges do not remove or transfer well; perhaps they were undersized and stretched when they were riveted in place?

That Shelby Speedway Special head badge looks nice on either a boys or girls bike.

Seems like most of the Shelby badges do not remove or transfer well; perhaps they were undersized and stretched when they were riveted in place?
I have learned IF & when you can to remove the rivits from the inside out; i use a piece of square steel stock that is slightly beveled on 1 side for driving out head tube cups, crank cups & yep yep you know it badge rivits. Sometimes it's tricky as the spirals in the rivits are short so they stick barely in the holes but I use an old eating fork to slip under since they're curved

Back