When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Hiawatha Arrow 'Regrestoration'

-
Yep, started sanding it today. :)

Looking good! Nice prep. Great lines. Sometimes all the bolt on stuff gets in the way of the design.

That dime sized hole that was in the front fender was for a shockease fork. So that fender wasn't correct for an arrow.

As far as the Tim Newmeyer Arrow, this bike that Brant had bought wasn't it. It resides about an hour away from me. Unless that person has resold it and it went overseas and came back to the states all within the last couple years which I doubt.

That dime sized hole that was in the front fender was for a shockease fork. So that fender wasn't correct for an arrow.

As far as the Tim Newmeyer Arrow, this bike that Brant had bought wasn't it. It resides about an hour away from me. Unless that person has resold it and it went overseas and came back to the states all within the last couple years which I doubt.
That’s good news! I was so hoping it wasn’t mine.

Back