When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Hiawatha Arrow 'Regrestoration'

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Joy To The World!

6340C601-F185-4C08-9041-70A5BC883FEC.jpeg

8A309D71-D453-4BFC-84ED-6361B71E16C0.jpeg

There were three seperate lables. One on the top, one on the end and one inside just for good measure. They must be behind and used that for an excuse.
The FedEx driver said things have been crazy; this coming Monday they are projecting 14,000 parcels to be delivered in Santa Fe. He said if it happens it'll break all other previous records for the town!

Delays are frustrating but I'll take it over damaged shipping anytime! Glad it's safely back in your hands!

From the looks of that truck, it's safe to assume that the bike box has not been treated with any regard to safe handling. It has probably been traveling laying on it's side with other boxes on top of it. Look at the big box in the truck with all of the fragile warnings and big red arrow! :oops: That's why packing the bike to withstand being on it's side or even upside down is so important!!!

So relieved to see that it has survived the trip without incident! Can't wait to see it put together!

A huge thanks to Jim Henderson at @TRM for his brilliant transformation of the Hiawatha Arrow! Also gratitude is in order to all the people who have provided parts and guidance to help bring the project nearly to the end. I am still in need of the following little items to completely finish the bicycle: a patina rusty pair of Shelby head tube bearing cups, a Shelby seat post bolt (or a rusty 1 1/2 -1 3/4 internal length), and preferably a more rusty Shelby branded stem to better match the bars. I would be willing to buy these parts or trade my cleaner ones for more suitable patina examples.
Kind thanks to:
Glenn Rhein for the saddle @Glenn Rhein , Chad for the Centipede Grip tires @saladshooter , Shawn Sweeney for valuable information @Freqman1 , Gus @Gus for the tank decals, Jim who assisted in acquiring the donor frame/rear rack and fenders @JAF/CO, Sean for one of the grips @stezell, @tjkajecj for the crank, and Mike for the Shelby stem @prewarbikes4sale. My apologizes to the ones I am forgetting for the pedals, and the wheelset.

AC18297F-8105-4D10-9B38-B51A0338EC47.jpeg

3C6D2B22-D1F5-401A-843B-8D9E169914BE.jpeg

58EF37E4-6005-4439-9747-BA7DE66DAEE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Please help me make this bike rideable! I am in need of a seat post bolt or even just a picture showing what the correct one looks like??
Here is the post I just put up in the wanted section:
"Let me try this one a different way, does anyone have a rusty bolt, needs to be 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches long on the threaded section (not including the bolt head). I would love to be able to ride this bike but just cannot get past going to Lowes to put a piece of Chinese steel on this bike.
Please PM me.
Kindly, Brant"
Any help is appreciated.

053CEFDC-0D80-4FF7-8799-C8B2AF5ECE7E.jpg

A huge thanks to Jim Henderson at @TRM for his brilliant transformation of the Hiawatha Arrow! Also gratitude is in order to all the people who have provided parts and guidance to help bring the project nearly to the end. I am still in need of the following little items to completely finish the bicycle: a patina rusty pair of Shelby head tube bearing cups, a Shelby seat post bolt (or a rusty 1 1/2 -1 3/4 internal length), and preferably a more rusty Shelby branded stem to better match the bars. I would be willing to buy these parts or trade my cleaner ones for more suitable patina examples.
Kind thanks to:
Glenn Rhein for the saddle @Glenn Rhein , Chad for the Centipede Grip tires @saladshooter , Shawn Sweeney for valuable information @Freqman1 , Gus @Gus for the tank decals, Jim who assisted in acquiring the donor frame/rear rack and fenders @JAF/CO, Sean for one of the grips @stezell, @tjkajecj for the crank, and Mike for the Shelby stem @prewarbikes4sale. My apologizes to the ones I am forgetting for the pedals, and the wheelset.

View attachment 1223704

View attachment 1223705

View attachment 1223706
Wht a great looking bike! Congratulations.

Back