When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Invasion Part Deux

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A few years ago I pulled all my Shelby big tanks out and took some pics. Today I cleaned and organized my bike room a little better as well as put air in all the tires--this was an all day job! Since I added to the line-up I decided it was time for some new pics. V/r Shawn

A few years ago I pulled all my Shelby big tanks out and took some pics. Today I cleaned and organized my bike room a little better as well as put air in all the tires--this was an all day job! Since I added to the line-up I decided it was time for some new pics. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1222470

View attachment 1222471

View attachment 1222472

View attachment 1222473

View attachment 1222474

View attachment 1222475
Thanks Shawn for posting pictures of some of your bikes. Gives us a great appreciation to the neat designs they had back in the 30's-40's which is completely lost now. This site would be a better place if more of you big time collectors would pry open your basement, attic, barn door and turn on the light for others on here to see. You might even get more members interested and wouldn't that be good for the hobby.

Back