When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby kickstand question...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Springer Tom

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Can anyone tell me the correct kickstand for this jalopy? Obviously it's a Shelby, don't know the year, someone either removed the tag or painted over iy.....
IMG_0448.jpg
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg

All theShelby owners on this site and nobody has a picture of the correct kickstand for this bike?????? Seriously???????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Our woman's Shelby has that same, stupid useless kickstand.

I bought a nice Miller stand for it.

Shelby

Here is a pic from a 1951 52a Deluxe. Bike came out of a garage, original owner, original paint and dirt. I would guess the stand is original too. I had another one and had a problem with the stand...same style but the length of the stand was shorter. The one on the this original is 12" from the base to the bend into the mount. The other one I had was a little over 11"..bike kept hitting the ground. Figure someone switched out the stand somewhere in time. Wald stands.

8R6Us.jpg

Hope this helps

Tom

Back