When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby made Airman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

30thtbird

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked this up yesterday. Hoping someone can shed a little light. The headbadge says Airman Deluxe. Looks Shelby to me.
20180724_071226.jpg

Sweet! Sorry it's crusticalized! I'd be afraid to take it apart without breaking it. Maybe wall art?

Does anyone know what is supposed to be inside the tank? I assumed a battery tray of some sort. There is nothing but a single wire coming off of the light switch.

Thank you saladshooter. While cleaning the tank I noticed a series of pinholes along the bottom flange. Obviously where the battery holder had been mounted. The inside of the tank was nice and clean except for the stray spider carcasses and egg sacs. Lol. It appears the og color was red. On inside and outside of tank.

Nice I'm on the hunt for a bannana tank or project bike with a tank. I've had 6 of them over the years they're addicting. Lol

Back