When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Rear Fender Light Type

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jeff the Skid

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked up a Delta Defender light recently for my Shelby built Western Flyer and found out that the mounting holes are closer together that style light. Mounting holes on fender measure 3-15/16" center to center. Looking for any pic's or info on what to look for to fill that void. Defender will make a nice addition to the parts stash for future builds.
P1020989.JPG
P1020988.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG

Looks like other types on things were mounted on. I'd place on the top hole and were it points on the second mounting area is it. Looks like there is a bump or screw placed in that area is it.

Looks like other types on things were mounted on. I'd place on the top hole and were it points on the second mounting area is it. Looks like there is a bump or screw placed in that area is it.
It's close. The lower mounting screw ends up between both holes. I'd like to use it on there for all of the back and forth you and I did to get it to me, but don't really want do drill another hole in it.

Thanks Jim! This is the info along with a picture I was hoping to get. Hopefully it isn't one of those 'good luck finding one' items.

wish I had that problem, you can tell what kind of lite mine took, the hard to find (and expensive) mouse lite.
image-jpeg.jpg
You never know. One will come when and where you least expect it. Nice looking bike too! Love the patina on it!

Back