When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby serial number help or hinder

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have an Eagle badged shelby with triple step wheels, New Departure hubs and M in the serial. I'm guessing the three extra numbers were a previous owner?
M stamp? That frame would not except a peanut tank and it has a chromed fork tells me it's a 35?

M stamp? That frame would not except a peanut tank and it has a chromed fork tells me it's a 35?

The NBJ Shelby book does show an ad from Oct 35 of the new airflow frame with the new, longer rain gutter fenders. I had always thought they debuted in 36 but looks like they were available in late 35. So I guess Neanderthals bike is most likely late 35 or early 36.

I have an Eagle badged shelby with triple step wheels, New Departure hubs and M in the serial. I'm guessing the three extra numbers were a previous owner?
View attachment 378654 View attachment 378655
Had one of these 1935ish,stainless steel rain gutter fenders,silver ray,no drop outs on the front fork,which was chrome,deco neck,4 cell.delta battery tube, holed hockey stick chainguard, never had tanks,...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Added rear rack and chainguard. Badged Airman Deluxe. Assumed they were missing. Triple steps.
Serial N341008

20180822_091732.jpg

20180822_190713.jpg

Back