When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Serial Number Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mr. T. I am not so sure this is a Shelby "Traveller" badge on a Shelby bike...could be wrong though! Need good pics of fork and headset cups and front of head tube close up. Ladies Shelby's also seem to have had a "collared" connection at the toptube to seatube spot and seatstays to seatube spot as well. Just saying I am not sure about this one. @slick ??

Last edited:
Typical Ladies Shelby below...serial#C04480

And one I have hanging around below....#K31097.....badged a "Caddillac"

Last edited:
:poutingcat: I Can add a No. to your database , if you don't have it already. Recently Purchased from another Caber . Looks like : P 711841 Badged as Western Flyer . Rack Looks ..( Elgin ? ) :kissing: I don't know if this has a Model Name - OR - What year it is...........................But , I Really Like it ! :p:p:p

DSCF3046.JPG

DSCF3045.JPG

DSCF3066.JPG

DSCF3057.JPG

DSCF3059.JPG

Mr. T. I am not so sure this is a Shelby "Traveller" badge on a Shelby bike...could be wrong though! Need good pics of fork and headset cups and front of head tube close up. Ladies Shelby's also seem to have had a "collared" connection at the toptube to seatube spot and seatstays to seatube spot as well. Just saying I am not sure about this one. @slick ??

Many thanks to everyone. I'll have to take more pics later tonight of the head tube and forks, but here is the badging on the head tube and the seat tube. The seat tube is from an old bike shop in Brooklyn (this photo came out blurry so I'll try to get a better shot of that). The color is a very light blue/gray. One interesting note, the front fender goes into a blunt point rather than a typical rounded edge. I'll take photos of that as well.

Shelby Traveler 4.jpg

Shelby Traveler 5.jpg

Back