eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TRM

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just having a little fun staging the parts to look like a junk pile and that I'm not worried about scratching the new paint. :)

Here's a little better picture. Most of the gloss paint has been sanded now. I still have the inside of the fenders left to do.

tacochris

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Ive done a handful of patina blending and full-scale patina jobs for customers and myself and it really does take alot of work and imagination to pull it off and make it believable. You almost have to turn your brain backwards and think the opposite of what you're used to. You're doing a killer job....Im in for the it.

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is the fun part!
The hardest thing is trying to keep it in check. It's very easy to overshoot the target.
Jus' Keep tellin' Yourself; TRM I'm NOT making it an Antique Again! I'm Resto'ing it back to a Better State!

It'll talk to ya but keep it Natural Lookin' as if it lived a prior life of riders & lovers ;)

TRM

Finally riding a big boys bike
Thanks for the interest guys. I have made some progress, but it's just individual parts like the tank halfs. Nothing much to show yet.

I have been using most of my time trying to get a deminsional sign project done. I've been hand sculpting a 7' bas relief kayak from HDU along with the rest of the sign panels and brush lettering. After spending all of last week correcting a problem that I had with primer that blistered, I'm almost finished with it.

I'll try to get something to show on the bikes soon.

Here's the kayak