When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Siblings

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TRM

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've been restoring this 'his and hers' pair of Shelby Airflows for Mike Ford (@mfhemi1969) and decided it was a good time to post the progress here.

This is how they looked on the day that I got them in the shop.

I'll post pics as I can get to them over the next few evenings until I'm up to the current progress. More to come!

I've been restoring this 'his and hers' pair of Shelby Airflows for Mike Ford (@mfhemi1969) and decided it was a good time to post the progress here.

This is how they looked on the day that I got them in the shop.
View attachment 1400766

View attachment 1400767

I'll post pics as I can get to them over the next few evenings until I'm up to the current progress. More to come!

That boys bike needs a lot of work. LOL. Can't wait to see the progress but both are Already Nice Bikes

Thanks @fattyre .

I've used the paint frames for lots of parts like wheel hubs, cranks, bars, etc. Basically if you can suspend anything with wire, they work great!

Here's a wheel set that I painted a couple of years ago using them. I simply ran the bailing wire through the spoke holes. The great thing is that you can turn them in any direction and paint all of the surfaces comfortably.

Back