When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby straight bar w/ hanging tank (reveal yours)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am very interested in these bikes' serial numbers...I posted mine, can you guys provide a picture of yours also? What is also interesting about these frames is that most (if not all) have the big & long seatpost clamp with no pause between the top of the seat tube and the top tube...for some reason my frame does..
Mine starts T735XXX and has the same seat post clamp as yours. Eclipse hub shell stamped I-3.

Thanks for this! Another "T" serial number. There are not many. It will add valuable information to the Shelby database, especially your frame. It exactly matches my yellow Flyer construct. If you could provide me a pic of the actual serial number in total it would be great.

Putting my straight bar back together, lived an exiting life as a BMX for about a year.

0A4CCB8B-519A-4506-9AEF-6F1098BD5E24.jpeg

EAC7E1EB-F5A5-48B3-926D-30D8C77DCFF8.jpeg

3DBFA07C-026C-40EB-8292-B8CD470CA7DF.jpeg

70C8D34D-C7E8-4D0E-931A-0572C98D65C4.jpeg

Chiming in here as well. I found a complete one, minus the drop stand, in Michigan last week. It's a one owner bike. The sellers father, Herman, loved this bike and rode it around the lake where his cottage was at. He was known for riding it while sitting on the handle bars. He and his wife, Helen, used to ride bikes together at the lake every weekend and Herman always rode this one. Helen passed away in 1972 and Herman hung up this bicycle in the cottage, which is where it sat until a few weeks ago when the family had to tear down the family cottage because of age. Herman passed away some time ago, but he painted over the bike in the late 90's right before he passed. That's the story Herman's daughter told. ❤️
I added the correct drop stand on Tuesday and I have an original replacement torpedo to install yet... other than that it's all original.
It's bagded an Airman DeLuxe, really similar to Jim's.
Serial number included for the records.
R612298

IMG_5557.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

Back