When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Supreme - complete

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

willbazzar

On Training Wheels
I have a rusting Shelby Supreme - 99% complete, unmolested bike. I would appreciate any info / input on the bike. I have been planning for years to restore but I think it may be too valuable for my limited skills. I don't want to ruin it. Are there any past sales that would give an idea of value in case I decide to sell it ?

thanks in advance for your input.

Will

Shelby1.jpg

Shelby2.jpg

shelbyEMBLEM - Copy.jpg

I have a rusting Shelby Supreme - 99% complete, unmolested bike. I would appreciate any info / input on the bike. I have been planning for years to restore but I think it may be too valuable for my limited skills. I don't want to ruin it. Are there any past sales that would give an idea of value in case I decide to sell it ?

thanks in advance for your input.

Will

View attachment 1491785

View attachment 1491786

View attachment 1491787
O yeah....the comments are comin bud. Lol

I kinda' thought so
already tossed the rotten tires & put some old MTB tires on it so I could ride it,
painted the rack,
but fortunately decided to stop before I did anything else stupid.

thx all
When it comes to certain bikes, original paint can mean SO much more than people realize so you did the right thing. While the tank, fenders and guard are in rough shape, that original finish is only original once (in my personal opinion).

Most bikes with that tank are Hiawatha Arrows. You can search the classifieds for them to get an idea of value. However pay attention to the rack, guard and fenders of the sold bikes. As yours appears to be a surplus model of lower valued parts.

Hard to tell if your bike has any original paint left. If the tank is clean and not rotted I'd guess in the $3500+/- range.

Yep, I should have known better.
To begin my 'restoration' I picked up a cool Shelby fender* back when I got the bike at a local auction ( $ you don't want to know ! ), and I painted it !
which.
*I was told way back when that it was the correct one for the bike

Back