When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby, western flyer, newspaper cargo sidecar for Memory Lane show on Friday or AA on Sunday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

professor72

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here are some project bikes I can bring to Memory lane on Friday morning or to Ann Arbor on Sunday for sale. No shipping please; I'm starting to move and simply don't have time for anything other than a local sale at the shows or in metro Detroit or Toledo. If you think my prices are nuts Make an offer on any of them and PM me if you are interested and we can make arrangements from there.

20" Shelby ballooner. $125. Original rims and crank, but the crank is crusty. Bought the rack and chainguard last year at the show but lost interest. Was originally gold in color. Has the model tag on the bottom.
IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3014.JPG

20" western flyer ballooner frame with forks. $50. What you see is what you get.
IMG_2998.JPG

Bicycle newspaper cargo box. $100. Never seen another and can't find any pics or info other than the original owner who used it to carry newspapers in the 60's. Size is 16x12x13
IMG_2967.JPG

Again PM me with offers and I'm sorry but no shipping.

Last edited:
Hello , I know this is a old post .
Do you possibly still have the newspaper side box,
Or more pictures.

Thanks john

Back