When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shenandoah Speedster - 37 Colson LWB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/odd-36-colson-coincidence-or-ancient-alien-intervention.133674/

01212_kx8o4NbvnKN_1200x900 (1).jpg

IMG_20180624_1444395901 (1).jpg

Cool project. It’s nice that your daughters are interested and helping you get it back on the road. Keep posting your progress please and thank you.
Hammerhead

Sorry for the delays guys, no updates as life went haywire for a while. We completely renovated a house that was in very poor shape back in 2020 so that we could move our family in (same house I inherited where I've been using the garage for several years). Then my wife got deployed for a year in 2021. Things are starting to get back to normal a little, but we are starting to renovate our old house so we can get it on the market and out of our hair. I should be working on a few bicycle projects around here very soon. I'll update as I can.

Welcome. Neat project. Nice it's a Family event. Good clean fun. Your Grandpa is smiling with both thumbs up!

Back