When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shimano 3 Speed Bicycle Bell Crank N-54 NOS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

10~18kustoms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
NOS Shimano 3 Speed Bicycle Bell Crank N-54. $15 shipped USPS First Class with tracking US 48 Only.

Last edited:
A Shimano bell crank is a different animal than a Sturmey Archer. The Shimano pushes a shift rod to change gears, the SA pulls a rod via an attached chain. The cable end that screws onto the bell crank is smaller on the SA than the Shimano.

A Shimano bell crank is a different animal than a Sturmey Archer. The Shimano pushes a shift rod to change gears, the SA pulls a rod via an attached chain. The cable end that screws onto the bell crank is smaller on the SA than the Shimano.
You are quite possibly right. I do not deal with multi gear stuff much. I found a few of these in a parts tool box from a bike shop I bought out. Didn't know what they were, but found a couple of other individuals selling them on Ebay and borrowed their description. I have removed the SA reference.

Sturmey Archer does NOT use a 'bellcrank'

The Sturmey uses a 'pull chain' and a extended axle nut ....NO 'bellcrank'

Back