When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shimano 3CC hub gear cable

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drzdave58

Finally riding a big boys bike
I need the gear cable for a old Shimano 3CC 3 speed hub...if anyone has one or knows where I could get one I would be thankful...the one I have has cable housing damage...if anyone knows how I could fix it that would be great too...thx

9CB58006-15ED-429B-8CED-F4A4DB7062C8.jpeg

D06746B0-5E38-4657-9C86-5D862E631DB5.jpeg

Look on ebay for Positron 3 speed cable. I probably have one but am away from home for the next 3 weeks and doubt you want to wait that long.

Hey gordon...thx alot man...that's the one i need....they want $52...what's your price?..I may wait...thx

You could also get the correct toggle and shifter and convert it to use a standard cable, but in the end that would probably cost as much or more than the positron cable.

modern 4mm sis housing is the same ad what they used on the positron cable set. The only thing you will have to rig, is where the cable housing connects to the plastic end that attaches to the shifter.

Modern She-man-o will work on a 3 speed replaced with a Shimano 333 shifter , bell crank and cable.
The positron was introduced to make the adjustment more 'Idi*t' proof.

Back