When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shiny Side Up Bicycle Show July 24th In San Jose, Ca

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

El Hefe Grande

Finally riding a big boys bike
Welcome to the home of Shiny Side Up Bicycle Show
The 2016 Shiny Side Up Bicycle Show presented by Huntington Beach Bicycle Company marks our 9th year! Shiny Side Up is one of the longest running Bicycle Shows in the United States. This show is put on for bicycle enthusiasts of all kinds, at Shiny Side Up you will find fully custom built bikes to early 1900's era original bikes! We invite anyone with any kind of bike to bring it out to show and share with everyone. This is a perfect Family event, besides the hundreds of bicycles you have BMX stunt riders, vendors, food trucks and music all in the awesome setting of History Park.
website Link HERE

5d5d3c_56ef856c7cec4cb39f81f5e5d51e92ef~mv2_d_2411_1808_s_2.jpg

This is a cool bicycle show held in History Park in San Jose.

I have attended this show the last two years and had a great time meeting some old school vintage bike folks from Nor Cal and So Cal !

Yes, this show has a plethora of the current cruiser and custom bicycles with a smaller contingent of vintage bikes.

I would encourage all from Nor Cal to come out and enjoy the park, there are some great old buildings and other historic elements available for photo opportunities.

Hope to see a few Cabers out there !

Here are a few images from last year...

The Cabe Corner Resized.jpg
Silver King Close Up Resized.jpg
The Cabe Invasion Resized.jpg
Shiny Side Up Bike Show 2015 Resized.jpg
Silver King Central Rear View Resized.jpg
Schwinn Lowrider.jpg
Curved Lines 2.jpg

brought my daughter with me today....we had fun looking at all the different types of 2 wheeled marvels from all walks of life....gotta say the 20 inch schwinn aerocycle stole my heart....no pics but i wish i had taken some

1934 – 20” AEROCYCLE

This is a reproduction 1934 - 20" Aerocycle owned by Ernie. ( I don't know his last name).

He is a machinist and has a great love for Schwinn bicycles. Ernie spent a year on this bicycle to get it to this point.

He purchased this bicycle from Jim (JAFCO) who created it several years ago.

The bicycle closely resembles a 1934 Aerocycle right down to the cloth wrapped wire for the horn and tail light.

Ernie cut and removed a section out of the chain guard and spent three days welding and grinding to maintain the proper look and scale.

I asked Ernie what is next...he hasn't decide what it will be but I’m sure that this Aerocycle will be hard to top!

1934 - 20 inch AEROCYCLE 2 Image Resized.jpg

1934 - 20 inch AEROCYCLE 3 Image Resized.jpg

1934 - 20 inch AEROCYCLE 4 Image Resized.jpg

I regret not buying this bike from Jim. I stared at it for the last 5 years in his shop. It looks great. I'm glad it's still local and maybe ill get a shot at buying it when Ernie decides to sell it.

Back