When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shippers beware. New tactic by USPS to avoid paying claims

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Have you checked with the post master of your post office. If not I would right away. Have him check with the carrier and ask the carrier where he delivered it to. Sometimes they use carriers from other post offices and they do not know the route like the usual carrier. I had a similar issue one time and the carrier told his post master where he delivered, it was 2 houses down. The P.O. will not deliver late. When I worked for them carriers had to be back before dark, safety issues. The carrier should not be able to manipulate the times. If times could be manipulated it would be the supervisor or post master. But I still doubt that. I would really question them on the 1:45AM delivery. If not satisfaction call USPS and talk to the Postal Inspectors. May be carrier theft. Carrier may have taken scanner home and scanned at 1:45am. Too stupid to know the difference between am and pm. Even though the scanners are all supposed to be accounted for at the end of the day. But maybe that person screwed up. Stay on their asses. Best of luck.

We all know a package has a deliver by date. It could be they scanned it as delivered before actually delivering it so they could keep their delivery percentage numbers where they should be. They have plenty of tricks. I would call USPS Post inspectors.

Last edited:
USPS is a rotten dog turd. They have flung manure at me at least 3 times since November. Unreliable and shady as all hell. Most of time they really don't give a damn either. But, that's what makes them the most affordable option. Had one package take 31 days to make it to me. It sat at the halfway point for over three weeks. I had paid eighteen dollars extra to make sure that this particular package was to arrive in two days. Instead, I was told that the only thing I could do was file a claim. Hahah. "Go eat a box of nails. If it shows up it shows up. If not, oh well."

The Marx brothers were amazing. I'm 66, a friend is my age lives in Palm Springs and been to two of their homes years ago.
They all I'm sure had incredibly high I.Q.s, and Harpo dropped out of school in 2nd grade!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Probably due to the weather their holding the packages and only delivering mail? Good luck
I can understand holding the packages but marking them delivered is totally wrong! It should be marked returned to post office not delivered. Once it is marked delivered Paypal won't refund your money. They stand behind the post office irregardless of where in 60647 they delivered it to or whether it was scanned delivered and stolen by the carrier.

For me,parts are a crap shoot if they get delivered.bikes are no problem.i only pickup bike
For me,parts are a crap shoot if they get delivered.bikes are no problem.i only pickup bikes.No more deliveries on bikes.
So that was you I saw picking one up.
FB_IMG_1548987970507.jpg

Back