When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Bikes - February 2023

-

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Can anyone give me the latest, best way to ship a large vintage bike. Not how to pack or any of that stuff, just which service you guys are using. I went to schedule a shipment through BikeFlights and balked at the $200 price. That's about twice as much as I remember (but it's been several years since I shipped one). Just seeing if there's a better option. Thanks so much for anyone taking the time to respond!

Can anyone give me the latest, best way to ship a large vintage bike. Not how to pack or any of that stuff, just which service you guys are using. I went to schedule a shipment through BikeFlights and balked at the $200 price. That's about twice as much as I remember (but it's been several years since I shipped one). Just seeing if there's a better option. Thanks so much for anyone taking the time to respond!
Bike flights is about the best value....and get your box as small as possible......

I guess it's going to have to be the $200 option. Hey, at least I know for future reference and for how much to charge, lol. Everything is a learning experience.

Back