When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

shipping help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ak40

Look Ma, No Hands!
i am trying to ship a bike..
ive done a couple a handful of years ago..
whats best place to ship thru??
fedx told me like $280..thats insane?
what do i do?

anyone ever use bikeflights?
Bikefights changed from shipping through FEDEX to UPS and they got more expensive. I personally like Shipbikes who does ship through FEDEX. You buy a Shipbikes label but you drop at a FEDEX facility. The only way I see you getting quoted $280 is if you are trying to ship the bike assembled. Should probably be less than $100 coast to coast if you disassemble and pack properly. There are threads here on how to do that if you haven't done it before. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
I used bikeflights a week ago. Very easy and economical. I just boxed it up and dropped it off at a UPS location. For an additional $7 they would have come and picked it up.

Bikefights changed from shipping through FEDEX to UPS and they got more expensive. I personally like Shipbikes who does ship through FEDEX. You buy a Shipbikes label but you drop at a FEDEX facility. The only way I see you getting quoted $280 is if you are trying to ship the bike assembled. Should probably be less than $100 coast to coast if you disassemble and pack properly. There are threads here on how to do that if you haven't done it before. V/r Shawn
hmmm..
i picked up some bike boxes so ill see..
i got a bike shop here that does direct bikeflights.
just drop it there & it gets picked up..
well see how it goes..
ive sent a couple in the past..wasnt that bad..

thanks

Back