When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Help

-
i can get u all the bike boxes u need free just dont know how id get them to u free
dont know what a box costs to ship a bike in most bike shops give them to u
wish it were posible to get to u free
chucksoldbikes on the cab e

i can get all the bike boxes u want or need so if u or some one is comming through arcola illinois on I -57 let me know ahead of time and u can stop and get 2 or 3 and take some to your area or a whole pick truck load let me know ahead of ime so i can stock pile some chucksoldbikes on the cabe or [email protected] u got a truck driver friend or insurance sales man or some one traveling that could pick them up for u

AND EBAY when u buy something there if it says calcuate own there under the picture shippingu are at thesrs meyhe can carge ny thing he wants and your fuuuu
ebay has kiked me off eb coz i told some one there on there i ws gona sue them for false advertizing if t dont sa how much leave it alone
beem talking o my cogressman and senator about seeing if thay can close ebay down THEY ARE CROOKS AND SO IS PAY PAL

i ship bicycles any where in the usa for 45.00 that is it
i have a friend that works in shipping at a factory and i know the guy that drives the fedx truck lucky me
chucksoldbikes

There seems to be a Walmart every 20 miles, This is also an option for bicycle boxes if you can get them before they crush them.
It seems to be hit aand miss but it's worth a try. Walmart and most bicycle shops give them away.
JKent

56x29x11,,,,,,,65 lbs ----1,500 insurance central florida to upstate new york BIKE FLIGHTS shipped thursday afternoon ,arrived today at 2:00 pm -67 dollars ,no complaints using BIKE FLIGHTS

My Black Phantom
5B56C38FB91E4F2E8605738CFF5F0420_zpszkgy-1.jpg

After 2 hours disassembly
A1235B5CB51F4797BAE8055E5B991BBB_zpsctlj-1.jpg

Now off to get a bike box

Are you REALLY Spiderman?

Anyone in Milwaukee Wisconsin, I need someone friendly person to ship me bicycle, please pm to give my phone number, Thanks

Back