When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shogun 1500...just got it

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, it appears that I'm now finding only Shogun bikes! For a while it was Fuji. Crazy!

This is the first 1500 model I've ever had, and the photos are as purchased. Guy I bought it from cleaned it up to what you see, as he said it was hanging in a friends garage for years. It appears to have seen little use and the tires look pretty fresh. Rides very nicely...but just a bit short for me to hang onto anyway.

Most of the bikes I've bought lately have been passed on. I can't keep them all, but I do enjoy "playing" with them for a while. I'd be broke, even if I had the space, to keep them all that I've bought. It's a fun hobby, and I make some money and I'm able to just keep the train rolling along. This is how I enjoy my retirement.

Oh, and I paid $100 for this one...:)

IMG_6771.jpg

IMG_6772.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6784.jpg

IMG_6786.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

-----

The Sakae Ringyo twist spider chainset screams MCMLXXXIII.

Sales rep from the the Shogun distributor is on his way to your door as we speak...

Lettuce know what date codes ye discovereth HARPO.

-----

Nice touring bike! They are "few and far between" out there. 1983 sounds pretty close. Brake lever hoods look good. It is in nice shape. If you sell it, that "old school" Jim Blackburn rack is worth holding onto. Those KKT pedals look pretty tempting, too! BTW, your threads are the best!

Nice touring bike! They are "few and far between" out there. 1983 sounds pretty close. Brake lever hoods look good. It is in nice shape. If you sell it, that "old school" Jim Blackburn rack is worth holding onto. Those KKT pedals look pretty tempting, too! BTW, your threads are the best!

I'm going to let it go at some point because it's just a bit to small (and I can't keep all of them, !@#$%^&*). And, thanks for the compliment!

-----

The Sakae Ringyo twist spider chainset screams MCMLXXXIII.

Sales rep from the the Shogun distributor is on his way to your door as we speak...

Lettuce know what date codes ye discovereth HARPO.

-----

Shogun Rep left and said he now knows where all his old bikes went...

Back