When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I Go With Blackwall Or Whitewall Tires?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whitewalls or Blackwalls?

• Whitewall

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Blackwall

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE BIKES.
CREAMY WHITEWALLS REIGN!
IMG_20160415_104312.jpeg

I live a few doors down from Stevie Nicks and down the hill from Alice Cooper so our streets are swept and washed down every other day. No worries about our tires getting dirty and muddy. :p....;)
Quite the name "dropper" you are,Pee Wee Herman, Stevie Nicks, Alice Cooper ? Well I live across the street from Gilbert the cement contractor, down the street from Jim the Monrovia P.D. dispatcher, and up the street from Carl a retired L.A. metropolitan water district supervisor.I guess the fact that were in a drought is because you get your street's washed every other day.

It look's "Bad Ass"! Forget the "Whities".

Some vintage bikes and cars look good with blackwalls and some look good with whitewalls. It all depends on the car/bike and the choice of the owners. I have a buddy that puts whitewalls on each and every one of his bikes no matter what it is.

I prefer blackwalls with mags on my 58 where as the purest collectors prefer big whites with big hub caps. Big difference with the first glance.

And some people are just pissy about everything.

1958_Chevrolet_Corvette__2104_10.jpg

GTs%2058%20Vette_0002.jpg

I'm a little late to the party, but I like the look of all black tires on that bike. To go even further out on a limb, I'd fill up those fenders w/ some big ass, fat Maxxis Hookworms, 2.50 x 26, IMHO. Nice bike, by the way.

Back