When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shoulder bolt for Hawthorne front end

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
FOUND - I need at least one like these pictures for the front end of a 1948-50 Hawthorne with suspension front fork. This goes on the pivoting part of the fork rocker. Threads are 3/8-24, overall length is a little under an inch, shoulder diameter is 7/16. FOUND ONE. Thanks, Gordon
20150416_121857-1.jpg

20150416_121910-1.jpg

Last edited:
shoulder bolt

Here is one that is similar, except for the size of the threaded bolt part. This one appears to be only 1/4 inch.

Attachments

• MVC-228S.JPG
    MVC-228S.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 54
Okay, I went and found my caliper and here are the measurements: head from flat side to flat side is 7/8 inch; overall length is 1 1/16 inch; shoulder diameter is 7/16 inch and bolt size is 5/16 inch.

Okay, I went and found my caliper and here are the measurements: head from flat side to flat side is 7/8 inch; overall length is 1 1/16 inch; shoulder diameter is 7/16 inch and bolt size is 5/16 inch.

Sounds like what I need. Sent you a PM. Thanks

Back