When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out for EXCELLENT Packing!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
I felt that I should definitely mention how well a bike I purchased from Ole Skip Tooth (Greg) was packaged for shipping. They still got the end of the rack to bend, but the damage was most likely done by the guy who brought it t the door setting it down on the end of the box! I will be able to fix it pretty easily, so it isn't a huge issue, just another "glitch" with shipping.

The bike was packed VERY well, everything inside was secured and wrapped and nothing else looked any different than the photos taken for the sale.

Excellent communication the whole way through, and not a bad bike at all for its age!
Thanks Greg!!!

REC

Roland E Culberson
Lantana, FL

excellent packing can be great for the item but bad for the buyer. mainly speaking of "spray foam insulation". great for ensuring item is unscathed, but super difficult to get item out of it sometimes. :eek:

... Another shout out for the phenomenal packing job done by rodeo1988 on the Goodyear Hi-way Patrol bike that he shipped me via Bikeflights-Fedex ...
... He really took the time to make sure all the parts were securely wrapped ... and that the sides were protected with dense foam board ...

DSCN1533.JPG
DSCN1534.JPG
DSCN1538.JPG

excellent packing can be great for the item but bad for the buyer. mainly speaking of "spray foam insulation". great for ensuring item is unscathed, but super difficult to get item out of it sometimes. :eek:

We used to get cell phone equipment at my old job climbing towers, that were stuffed in a trash bag, put in a box, and then filled with expansion foam.

Every once in a while, the trash bag would rip, and the foam would ruin the parts. And, it'd take forever to cut it apart...

Back