When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show and swap meet in Orlando, thoughts?

-
Trying to get people's thoughts on having a show and swap meet in Orlando Florida.
Antique, vintage and custom.

Depending on the date you choose I would make the 7 hour trip from near Atlanta!
I like the idea.... surprised that so few have chimed-in!

There are 3 Swaps/shows coming up in the S.E. (N.C. - GA - TN) starting FEB 2nd in Charlotte, NC (Hurricane Coasters @schwinndoggy organizer) then the next is MARCH 2nd in Commerce, GA ("Pedal to the Metal") that I organize .......... then next is "Get-A-Grip" on MARCH 23rd in Cleveland, TN that @Toysoldier organizes .....

I hope you can get something together without overlapping any of these dates above! Good luck with your plans......Cheers! CCR Dave

A date(s), the venue, and some other details e.g. just swap? swap and show? V/r Shawn

You could tie it into one of the weekends of the Kissimmee Mecum event. Either Jan 5th or the 12th. That's an event we never miss.

Bill Triplett has organized a bike show in coordination with the swap meet at the Eustis fairgrounds during Bikeweek. That would make it on Saturday March 9th. If you don't know him he is here on the CABE, also on Facebook both by name and his group "we like bikes".

Reactions: s1b
I'll look into doing this. I was thinking Ace Cafe. They seem to be open to ideas.
But would have to talk to some people. Trying to think of some other places.

Back